Follow the quick onboarding flow
- 1.Open MerchantApp on the SMARTy Pay website.
You need a supported crypto wallet to continue. We’re using MetaMask as an example here.
SMARTy Pay uses your Web3 wallet for authentication.
- 1.Press the Connect MetaMask button.
Your MetaMask extension will pop up to confirm the connection.
- 1.Accept SMARTy Pay’s terms of service to proceed.
MetaMask will ask you to approve your logging into SMARTy Pay.
- 1.Press Sign to start setting up your new account.
- 1.Fill in your company’s name (you will be able to edit this later).
- 1.You can add a gas wallet now or skip this step and make it later.
At this step, you can add a gas wallet to your merchant account. If you want to do it later, just skip this step.
See here how to configure the gas wallet from your merchant dashboard.
- 1.In the last step, choose the tokens you want to accept as payment from customers.
Pay attention to the tokens’ description: you have USDT, USDC, and BUSD available in different networks, and also in TestNet.
We recommend you add the desired token in both MainNet and TestNet to check how the application works on your website without using real money.
You can add or remove any of these tokens later from your merchant dashboard.
Congratulations! The new SMARTy Pay merchant account is created!
Welcome to your merchant dashboard.
Note: By default, you enter the merchant dashboard in the TestNet mode. It is useful when you want to test the application on your website using test money. You can create invoices and pay via crypto tokens in TestNet.
If you want to switch to MainNet, use the button at the top of the page.